Pentax Normal Lens Shootout
Comparative review of the DA 35mm F2.4, 40mm XS, and 40mm Limited
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 11, 2012
We have just posted a comparative review in which we take a close look at the DA 35/2.4, DA 40/2.8 Limited, and DA 40/2.8 XS normal primes to see how they match up against each other in terms of autofocus, image quality, handling, and value. Which lens is the best of the three? Read on to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...