Pentax Normal Lens Shootout
Comparative review of the DA 35mm F2.4, 40mm XS, and 40mm Limited
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 11, 2012
We have just posted a comparative review in which we take a close look at the DA 35/2.4, DA 40/2.8 Limited, and DA 40/2.8 XS normal primes to see how they match up against each other in terms of autofocus, image quality, handling, and value. Which lens is the best of the three? Read on to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver