Pentax Normal Lens Shootout
Comparative review of the DA 35mm F2.4, 40mm XS, and 40mm Limited
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 11, 2012
We have just posted a comparative review in which we take a close look at the DA 35/2.4, DA 40/2.8 Limited, and DA 40/2.8 XS normal primes to see how they match up against each other in terms of autofocus, image quality, handling, and value. Which lens is the best of the three? Read on to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything