Pentax Normal Lens Shootout
Comparative review of the DA 35mm F2.4, 40mm XS, and 40mm Limited
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 11, 2012
We have just posted a comparative review in which we take a close look at the DA 35/2.4, DA 40/2.8 Limited, and DA 40/2.8 XS normal primes to see how they match up against each other in terms of autofocus, image quality, handling, and value. Which lens is the best of the three? Read on to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
35mm f2.4, 40mm limited, 40mm xs, comparison, da lens, k-mount, pentax normal lens, review