Pentax Q Review Posted
An in-depth look at the Q's performance and image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 23, 2011
We're proud to be bringing you an in-depth review of the Pentax Q, the world's smallest interchangeable lens camera (ILC) and the first such camera from Pentax.
In the review, we take an in-depth look at the Q and compare it to an Olympus ILC, the E-PL3 to see how it matches up against the popular micro-four-thirds format.
- How good is the Pentax Q's image quality?
- Is the new backlit sensor comparable to a traditional four-thirds sensor?
- Who is the Q for?
- What's was a hit and what was a miss for Pentax?
Read the review for answers to these questions and more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama