Pentax Q Review Posted
An in-depth look at the Q's performance and image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 23, 2011
We're proud to be bringing you an in-depth review of the Pentax Q, the world's smallest interchangeable lens camera (ILC) and the first such camera from Pentax.
In the review, we take an in-depth look at the Q and compare it to an Olympus ILC, the E-PL3 to see how it matches up against the popular micro-four-thirds format.
- How good is the Pentax Q's image quality?
- Is the new backlit sensor comparable to a traditional four-thirds sensor?
- Who is the Q for?
- What's was a hit and what was a miss for Pentax?
Read the review for answers to these questions and more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever