Pentax Q Review Posted
An in-depth look at the Q's performance and image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 23, 2011
We're proud to be bringing you an in-depth review of the Pentax Q, the world's smallest interchangeable lens camera (ILC) and the first such camera from Pentax.
In the review, we take an in-depth look at the Q and compare it to an Olympus ILC, the E-PL3 to see how it matches up against the popular micro-four-thirds format.
- How good is the Pentax Q's image quality?
- Is the new backlit sensor comparable to a traditional four-thirds sensor?
- Who is the Q for?
- What's was a hit and what was a miss for Pentax?
Read the review for answers to these questions and more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything