Pentax Q Review Posted
An in-depth look at the Q's performance and image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 23, 2011
We're proud to be bringing you an in-depth review of the Pentax Q, the world's smallest interchangeable lens camera (ILC) and the first such camera from Pentax.
In the review, we take an in-depth look at the Q and compare it to an Olympus ILC, the E-PL3 to see how it matches up against the popular micro-four-thirds format.
- How good is the Pentax Q's image quality?
- Is the new backlit sensor comparable to a traditional four-thirds sensor?
- Who is the Q for?
- What's was a hit and what was a miss for Pentax?
Read the review for answers to these questions and more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners