Pentax WG-3 GPS Review
Pentax's best outdoor compact to date
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on May 22, 2013
In our first full-length review of a Pentax point-and-shoot, we take a look at the new Pentax WG-3 and WG-3 GPS, the latest members of Pentax's waterproof camera lineup. These new cameras are built to be "adventureproof", and for that reason, they have received improved waterproofing and better shock resistance on top of their rugged designs. To be the outdoor photographer's perfect companion, the WG-3 GPS has even received handy features such as an electronic compass and pressure sensor.
If you're looking for an underwater camera or a camera that can be taken just about anywhere, then the WG-3/WG-3 GPS may be right for you! Pentax is currently offering a $50 instant rebate on both cameras, meaning that you can buy the WG-3 for just $249, or the WG-3 GPS for $299.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners