Review of the Fujifilm X20
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 2, 2013
If you're looking for a compact camera and want one with a viewfinder, the only Pentax to chose from is the X-5 which has an electronic viewfinder. If you were thinking image quality and responsiveness more like the Pentax MX-1, but still require a viewfinder the Fujifilm X20 may fit the bill.
We recently had the opportunity to put an X-20 through its paces. We have earlier reviewed the X-10, but found that it had a number of restrictions that made it somewhat quirky and hard to use. The X-20 has the same look as the X-10, but it has a new sensor and other upgrades. So has the X-20 become more user friendly? Read our in-depth review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners