Review of the Fujifilm X20
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 2, 2013
If you're looking for a compact camera and want one with a viewfinder, the only Pentax to chose from is the X-5 which has an electronic viewfinder. If you were thinking image quality and responsiveness more like the Pentax MX-1, but still require a viewfinder the Fujifilm X20 may fit the bill.
We recently had the opportunity to put an X-20 through its paces. We have earlier reviewed the X-10, but found that it had a number of restrictions that made it somewhat quirky and hard to use. The X-20 has the same look as the X-10, but it has a new sensor and other upgrades. So has the X-20 become more user friendly? Read our in-depth review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest