Review of the Fujifilm X20
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 2, 2013
If you're looking for a compact camera and want one with a viewfinder, the only Pentax to chose from is the X-5 which has an electronic viewfinder. If you were thinking image quality and responsiveness more like the Pentax MX-1, but still require a viewfinder the Fujifilm X20 may fit the bill.
We recently had the opportunity to put an X-20 through its paces. We have earlier reviewed the X-10, but found that it had a number of restrictions that made it somewhat quirky and hard to use. The X-20 has the same look as the X-10, but it has a new sensor and other upgrades. So has the X-20 become more user friendly? Read our in-depth review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything