Bag Review: The Updated Peak Design Travel Line
By bdery in Review Announcements on Aug 8, 2022
Today we are happy to present our review of the updated Peak Design Travel line.
The Travel line was originally launched in 2019, and we had good things to say about it. Over the years, Peak Design launched new components to the lineup, in particular duffel bags, and in 2022 the company made a notable update. Apart from new colorways for some of the components, this new launch includes a new backpack, pouches, and packable tote.
Instead of offering only camera bags, the Travel line targets traveling photographers, with a balance between the ability to carry and use photo equipment, while also covering all the other needs of a traveler.
How can the Travel line serve the needs of photographers on the move? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- August "Dramatic Sky" Contest...
- Announcing the Pentax K-3 Mark III eBook
- Pentax K-1 Mark II Overview Video
- Announcing Our September, 2022 Photo Contest
- July 2022 "Vacation" Photo Contest...
- July "Vacation" Contest Finalists...
- Using vintage lenses with the Pentax K-1 Mark II
- iOS Image Sync with the Pentax K-1 Mark II