Samyang 10mm F2.8 In-Depth Review
Review of the widest prime lens for Pentax
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jun 18, 2014
The recently-launched Samyang 10mm F2.8 ultra-wide lens deserves special recognition among the Pentax community, as it is the widest non-fisheye (rectilinear) prime currently available in the K-mount. It's also the widest lens currently in production for the Pentax DSLR system alongside the Sigma 10-20mm and Tamron 10-24mm zooms now that the Sigma 8-16mm is discontinued.
Today we're happy to be bringing you our in-depth review of this little gem. In the review, we take a close look at the Samyang 10mm's handling and image quality. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...