Samyang 10mm F2.8 In-Depth Review
Review of the widest prime lens for Pentax
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jun 18, 2014
The recently-launched Samyang 10mm F2.8 ultra-wide lens deserves special recognition among the Pentax community, as it is the widest non-fisheye (rectilinear) prime currently available in the K-mount. It's also the widest lens currently in production for the Pentax DSLR system alongside the Sigma 10-20mm and Tamron 10-24mm zooms now that the Sigma 8-16mm is discontinued.
Today we're happy to be bringing you our in-depth review of this little gem. In the review, we take a close look at the Samyang 10mm's handling and image quality. Enjoy!
Samyang 10mm F2.8 ED AS NSC CS Review
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...