Samyang 10mm F2.8 In-Depth Review
Review of the widest prime lens for Pentax
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jun 18, 2014
The recently-launched Samyang 10mm F2.8 ultra-wide lens deserves special recognition among the Pentax community, as it is the widest non-fisheye (rectilinear) prime currently available in the K-mount. It's also the widest lens currently in production for the Pentax DSLR system alongside the Sigma 10-20mm and Tamron 10-24mm zooms now that the Sigma 8-16mm is discontinued.
Today we're happy to be bringing you our in-depth review of this little gem. In the review, we take a close look at the Samyang 10mm's handling and image quality. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained