Samyang 10mm F2.8 In-Depth Review
Review of the widest prime lens for Pentax
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jun 18, 2014
The recently-launched Samyang 10mm F2.8 ultra-wide lens deserves special recognition among the Pentax community, as it is the widest non-fisheye (rectilinear) prime currently available in the K-mount. It's also the widest lens currently in production for the Pentax DSLR system alongside the Sigma 10-20mm and Tamron 10-24mm zooms now that the Sigma 8-16mm is discontinued.
Today we're happy to be bringing you our in-depth review of this little gem. In the review, we take a close look at the Samyang 10mm's handling and image quality. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design