Samyang 10mm F2.8 In-Depth Review
Review of the widest prime lens for Pentax
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jun 18, 2014
The recently-launched Samyang 10mm F2.8 ultra-wide lens deserves special recognition among the Pentax community, as it is the widest non-fisheye (rectilinear) prime currently available in the K-mount. It's also the widest lens currently in production for the Pentax DSLR system alongside the Sigma 10-20mm and Tamron 10-24mm zooms now that the Sigma 8-16mm is discontinued.
Today we're happy to be bringing you our in-depth review of this little gem. In the review, we take a close look at the Samyang 10mm's handling and image quality. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 Hardware Upgrade: Pentax Loves You, Too
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...