Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 vs F4.0-5.6 Comparative Review
A new 5-way wide-angle zoom review!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on May 29, 2012
We've just posted a new comparative review of two ultra-wide zooms for Pentax: the Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM, and the Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC J. In the review we take an in-depth look at the optical performance, the autofocus, the handling, and the value of each lens.
More importantly, however, this review is actually an extension of the three-way ultra-wide comparative review we posted last month, in which we compared the Sigma 12-24mm, Pentax 12-24mm, and Tamron 10-24mm lenses. Thus, this new review is a 5-way comparison of ultra-wide zoom lens options for Pentax (and other camera brands as well). We hope you enjoy the read and find it useful!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022