Sigma 35mm F1.4 "Art" Review Posted
A very fast normal prime lens
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 22, 2013
A lens that is sharp wide-open, produces beautiful bokeh, suppresses aberrations, and has no distortion? Well, that about sums up the Sigma 35mm F1.4 "Art", Sigma's latest optical masterpiece, when we used on a Pentax DSLR. But is it perfect?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver