Sigma 35mm F1.4 "Art" Review Posted
A very fast normal prime lens
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 22, 2013
A lens that is sharp wide-open, produces beautiful bokeh, suppresses aberrations, and has no distortion? Well, that about sums up the Sigma 35mm F1.4 "Art", Sigma's latest optical masterpiece, when we used on a Pentax DSLR. But is it perfect?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio