Sigma 35mm F1.4 "Art" Review Posted
A very fast normal prime lens
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 22, 2013
A lens that is sharp wide-open, produces beautiful bokeh, suppresses aberrations, and has no distortion? Well, that about sums up the Sigma 35mm F1.4 "Art", Sigma's latest optical masterpiece, when we used on a Pentax DSLR. But is it perfect?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design