Sigma 35mm F1.4 "Art" Review Posted
A very fast normal prime lens
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 22, 2013
A lens that is sharp wide-open, produces beautiful bokeh, suppresses aberrations, and has no distortion? Well, that about sums up the Sigma 35mm F1.4 "Art", Sigma's latest optical masterpiece, when we used on a Pentax DSLR. But is it perfect?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners