Sigma USB Dock Tutorial and Review
A quick tutorial of Sigma's USB Dock and our review of it
By Heie in Review Announcements on Mar 19, 2015
One of the most exciting recent lens accessories we can think of has been Sigma's USB Dock. It's a simple, albeit revolutionary step to offering unprecedented levels of customization, fine-tuning, and control over the lenses owned by the average photographer (i.e. someone without a testing bench or who worked for the camera company that had access to their equipment). As you can imagine, we couldn't wait to try it out and bring you and in-depth review along with a tutorial on how to use it!
Tested in conjunction with our recently published Sigma 18-35 F1.8 DC HSM "Art" in-depth review, we were pretty amazed at just how "down the rabbit hole" Sigma lets you go with tailoring their Global Vision lenses to your tastes and needs.
But did Sigma get it perfectly right with this one-of-a-kind accessory? Read on to find out:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Comparative Review: HD vs SMC Pentax FA Limited...
- May "Flowers" Contest Finalists...
- Win an HD Pentax-FA 31, 43, or 77mm Limited:...
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- K-3 III How-to: Using M and K Lenses