Sigma USB Dock Tutorial and Review
A quick tutorial of Sigma's USB Dock and our review of it
By Heie in Review Announcements on Mar 19, 2015
One of the most exciting recent lens accessories we can think of has been Sigma's USB Dock. It's a simple, albeit revolutionary step to offering unprecedented levels of customization, fine-tuning, and control over the lenses owned by the average photographer (i.e. someone without a testing bench or who worked for the camera company that had access to their equipment). As you can imagine, we couldn't wait to try it out and bring you and in-depth review along with a tutorial on how to use it!
Tested in conjunction with our recently published Sigma 18-35 F1.8 DC HSM "Art" in-depth review, we were pretty amazed at just how "down the rabbit hole" Sigma lets you go with tailoring their Global Vision lenses to your tastes and needs.
But did Sigma get it perfectly right with this one-of-a-kind accessory? Read on to find out:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained