The Pentax K-30 Review
In-depth Pentax K-30 DSLR review by PentaxForums.com
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 17, 2012
Last week, we announced that the Pentax K-30 mid-range DSLR has finally started shipping at major retailers in the US. Since then, we've been working hard on the Pentax K-30 review, and today we're happy to announce that it's finally up for you to enjoy! We hate to have to ruin the surprise, but this camera really did impress us. Do we like it more than the K-5? Sure! We'll even go as far as to say that this is the best Pentax DSLR to date, and certainly a step in the right direction for Pentax Ricoh. We hope that this camera will give Pentax Ricoh the boost that the company needs!
The Pentax K-30 is a great performer overall, but does it have any shortcomings, in general as well as compared to the Pentax K-5? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest