Think Tank Retrospective 30 V2 Review
By bdery in Review Announcements on Apr 29, 2019
Think Tank first launched their popular Retrospective line of camera bags many years ago. then, in the summer of 2018, the company decided to update the entire lineup to improve their bags even further. Changing a winning recipe is always risky; Think Tank applied specific, incremental changes to their Retrospective bags without loosing focus on what made them popular in the first place.
Today we take a look at the Retrospective 30 V2, one of the largest bags available in this lineup. Keeping many of the qualities of the first version, the V2 incorporates lighter materials, newer design elements and improved features.
Is this a worthy upgrade to a photography classic? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- November "Open Theme" Contest...
- Think Tank Modular Belt System Review
- The Making of "Already September"
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Review Posted
- Announcing Our December 2019 Photo Contest
- Pentax Forums December Giveaway Starts Today
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Lens Deals
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Camera Deals