Veer 18L Inflatable Backpack Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Apr 7, 2020
WANDRD is a camera bag manufacturer which has rapidly made a name for itself. The company tries to explore new paths and offer innovative products. One such product is the Veer 18L backpack.
This minimalist backpack has an inflatable back panel and camera cube, and can be compressed to the size of a hardcover book. It weighs about as much as the FA 31mm Limited lens, while offering a surprising amount of features for its 18 liters volume.
The Veer 18L is certainly not your typical backpack. How does it deliver? Is it a viable option for photographers?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Available for Pre-order
- Announcing Our June 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "The Shade of Tin Tin"
- April Month's "Knick-knacks Close...
- April "Knick knacks close up" Contest...
- Pentax Product Updates for CP+ 2020
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 and Backpack...
- Announcing Our May 2020 Photo Contest