Official PentaxForums T-Shirts for 2012
One-time sale of member-designed shirts
Every year since 2010, forum member SlickYamaha has been helping us produce an exclusive PentaxForums.com shirt. The time has come to present our official 2012 shirt, which was designed by forum member sam-joseph, who will be getting one for free!
We've just launched the T-Shirt order form if you would like to get a shirt, and if you have any questions, freel free to ask in the official 2012 T-Shirt forum thread. SlickYamaha will donate $3 of each sale to the forum. The shirts are priced at $22 and are available in white and gray.
Every 5th order will now receive a free shirt!
Remember, orders can be placed for a limited time only, and the order form will close in a few weeks.
As you can see, the 2012 shirt also features our new logo, which we are very proud of. Click to view the design in full resolution.
We are feature various Pentax Forum merchandies in our CafePress store, which has no markup!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax O-ICK1 Sensor Cleaning Kit Review
- August "People" Contest Finalists...
- The Pentax Cross-format Lens and Accessory Guide
- Clackers: The master of dad jokes, beginner...
- Announcing Our September, 2023 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Bordeaux - Pont de...
- July 2023 "Bridges" Photo Contest...
- July "Bridges" Contest Finalists...