Do you use Topaz DeNoise?
Get free site supporter status!
By PF Staff in Site News on Nov 7, 2010
A few weeks ago, a forum member suggested that we partner up with Topaz labs just like we did with B&H and Adorama.
We've now done so, and are happy to announce that if you buy through either B&H photo, Adorama, or Topaz Labs, you may qualify for free site supporter status and marketplace access on the forum! For details, please check out the thread above.
Topaz labs develop premier photo manipulation software, including Topaz DeNoise, which is held in veryhigh regard as one of the best noise-reduction programs out there. Check it out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...