Do you use Topaz DeNoise?
Get free site supporter status!
A few weeks ago, a forum member suggested that we partner up with Topaz labs just like we did with B&H and Adorama.
We've now done so, and are happy to announce that if you buy through either B&H photo, Adorama, or Topaz Labs, you may qualify for free site supporter status and marketplace access on the forum! For details, please check out the thread above.
Topaz labs develop premier photo manipulation software, including Topaz DeNoise, which is held in veryhigh regard as one of the best noise-reduction programs out there. Check it out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver