Pentax Camera Comparison System
PentaxForums unveils system to help users choose their next camera
By PF Staff in Site News on Sep 24, 2010
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of a new site section: the dynamic Pentax DSLR Comparisons!
Although this system is still in beta stage, meaning that it still requires some minor tweak before being officially launched, we thought we'd share it with the community as early as possible. This system allows users to quickly compare any combination of 2-8 Pentax DSLRs side-by-side.Your feedback is welcome here! Enjoy and we hope you find this useful!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...