Announcing the Pentax K-3 Mark III eBook
Practical, 160+ page guide to the Pentax flagship camera
Today we are thrilled to announce that the Pentax K-3 III eBook has been completed, and is just around the corner: it will be available right here on the forum in one week, on September 12th, and is now available for purchase!
Pentax K-3 Mark III: The Ultimate Guide, as the name implies, is meant to be a comprehensive guide to help you get the most out of your K-3 III camera. It focuses on practical use cases and real-word trips, and is thus the perfect supplement to the highly verbose owner's manual.
This is the first new eBook since Yvon Bourque, the author of all prior Pentax eBooks, passed away in 2020. We hope to honor Yvon's legacy by continuing making similar eBooks available to the Pentax community for newer Pentax models.
The new eBook is available exclusively via PentaxForums.com.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our December, 2022 Photo Contest
- Pentax eBook Cyber Monday Sale: Save 25%
- Pentax Black Friday Deal Roundup - 2022
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- October 2022 "Fill the Frame" Photo...
- Venus Laowa 20mm F4 Zero-D Shift Lens Review...
- October "Fill the Frame" Contest...
- Pentax announces a new DSLR, the Pentax KF