Announcing the Pentax K-3 Mark III eBook
Practical, 160+ page guide to the Pentax flagship camera
Today we are thrilled to announce that the Pentax K-3 III eBook has been completed, and is just around the corner: it will be available right here on the forum in one week, on September 12th, and is now available for purchase!
Pentax K-3 Mark III: The Ultimate Guide, as the name implies, is meant to be a comprehensive guide to help you get the most out of your K-3 III camera. It focuses on practical use cases and real-word trips, and is thus the perfect supplement to the highly verbose owner's manual.
This is the first new eBook since Yvon Bourque, the author of all prior Pentax eBooks, passed away in 2020. We hope to honor Yvon's legacy by continuing making similar eBooks available to the Pentax community for newer Pentax models.
The new eBook is available exclusively via PentaxForums.com.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Astrotracer Type 3 added for Pentax K-1, K-1...
- Announcing Our December, 2023 Photo Contest
- Pentax eBook Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway