Homepage Commenting System
Feedback on Pentax news posts on the spot!
We've added a simple commenting system to our homepage which will allow you to discuss/comment on our homepage and Pentax news posts without always having to go to a separate forum thread.
You will find the commenting interface at the bottom of the "read more" view of every news post. To get to it from the main post listings, simply click on the comment link in the lower-right corner of the post you want to comment on.
In order to post a comment, you need to be logged in via your PentaxForums.com (forum) account. You can do so using the button in the upper-right corner of the page, without having to navigate away from the page you are currently viewing.
You can also delete your comments - hover over the comment you'd like to remove you will see a link to do so. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design
- "Benches" Photo Contest Winners