Log in to our forum using Facebook!
Introducting Facebook Connect
Last week, we streamlined our registration process by reducing the number of steps needed to create a forum account. Today, we're happy to announce something even better: Facebook Connect.
With Facebook Connect, you can log in to our forum using your Facebook account. This means that you can post threads on the forum without having to register a new account! Simply click on the blue facebook log in button at the top of the forum - all it takes is one click and you'll be ready to post!
If you already have a forum account, and would like to start logging in using Facebook, you can do so as well. Simply click on the blue button at the top of the forum homepage, or use the link below:
Once your accounts are linked, your will no longer need to type your PentaxForums.com password to use the forums. Instead, whenever you're logged in to Facebook, all you will need to do is click on the blue button and you'll automatically be logged in on PentaxForums.com!
Finally, if at any time you would like to discontinue use of Facebook connect, you can always unlink your accounts (via the User CP edit email/password page) and go back to logging in normally. You may want to pick a new password that you can remember should you choose to do this.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners