Ricoh Theta 360° Forum Now Open
Discuss all things related to 360-degree image capture
360-degree and VR imaging technologies are growing rapidly, with the Ricoh Theta being one of the very first consumer offerings in this segment, as well as one of the most successful. Since the original Theta made its debut in 2013, we've seen four other Theta models, most notably last year's Theta SC, (which costs just $199 and doubles the resolution of the original model) and the new Theta V (which can capture and stream 4K video). In many ways, the Theta line has redefined the way we approach photography. An example follows:
360-degree view of the Pentax booth taken with the Theta S (click to pan and zoom)
While Theta cameras can be linked with a smartphone for remote image capture and transfer, what makes Thetas unique is the ergonomic form factor which enables hand-held shooting without necessitating marriage to a smartphone or a tripod. This versatility makes Thetas perfect for travel, interior photography, events, and more!
As the Theta line will inevitably continue to grow, we've just opened and brand new forum section dedicated to all things Theta! Visit it by following the link below.
Learn more about recent Theta models:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III