Pentax K-3 III eBook Version 1.7 Released
Coverage of the latest features, plus member content requests
Today we are happy to announce our seventh update to the Pentax K-3 Mark III: The Ultimate Guide eBook. As the name implies, this eBook is a comprehensive guide to help you get the most out of your K-3 III camera. It focuses on practical use cases and real-world tips and is thus the perfect supplement to the verbose owner's manual.
If you already own the eBook, download the new version for free here.
Otherwise, you may purchase the eBook here.
This latest version now has 195 pages total: that's four pages of new content, including an in-depth look at features added in firmware v2.10 and several user-requested sections.
Written from the ground up, this is our first new eBook since Yvon Bourque, the author of all prior Pentax eBooks, passed away in 2020. We hope to honor Yvon's legacy by continuing to make similar eBooks available to the Pentax community for newer Pentax models. Free, ongoing updates to the K-3 III eBook are planned throughout 2023.
The PDF version of the new eBook is available exclusively via PentaxForums.com. We are currently piloting a Kindle version on Amazon and will share updates once this is fully made available.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Astrotracer Type 3 added for Pentax K-1, K-1...
- Announcing Our December, 2023 Photo Contest
- Pentax eBook Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...