PentaxForums.com Hits the 2-million Post Milestone!
2,000,000 posts on the forum as of early this morning
Just a few hours ago, the 2,000,000th post was made on our Pentax Forum! We are also pleased to say that this makes our forum the largest Pentax forum on the Internet in terms of post count and daily activity! The 2-million post milestone was reached two years and 3 months after our 1,000,000th post, meaning that an average of just over 1,200 posts were made every day since then— nearly twice the rate before we hit one million.
This shows that the Pentax community is stronger than ever, despite whatever issues the company may have had over the past years. Let's hope that in turn, we'll be rewarded with the availability of a Pentax full-frame, or at least the prompt announcement of another high-end body!
We couldn't have reached this milestone without you, our members, so in order to say thanks, we will be giving away some shiny new Pentax gear on the forum over the coming weeks. Stay tuned, as Pentax K-30's and more may await!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...