Third-Party Lenses for Pentax
Complete database of current AF lenses
We have recently rearranged the listings in our third-party Pentax lens database to bring you clearer listings of third-party autofocus lenses that are currently being produced in the Pentax mount. These include offerings from both Sigma and Tamron.
Currently, 37 different lenses are available from Sigma, and 9 from Tamron. The genuine Pentax lens system consists of less than 30 lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything