Third-Party Lenses for Pentax
Complete database of current AF lenses
By PF Staff in Site News on Jul 29, 2011
We have recently rearranged the listings in our third-party Pentax lens database to bring you clearer listings of third-party autofocus lenses that are currently being produced in the Pentax mount. These include offerings from both Sigma and Tamron.
Currently, 37 different lenses are available from Sigma, and 9 from Tamron. The genuine Pentax lens system consists of less than 30 lenses.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...