CP+ 2015 Coverage and Pentax Interview
Largest photo industry trade show in Japan
By PF Staff in Trade Shows on Feb 11, 2015
The annual CP+ 2015 photo industry trade show in Tokyo is just around the corner: this year, it will take place from February 12th until February 15th.
We will begin our coverage of the show as soon as the doors open on Thursday. This will include an interview with Ricoh Imaging representatives as well as plenty of photos of the various Pentax exhibits. Our interview will focus on the recently-announced Pentax Full-Frame DSLR as well as other matters related to the current Pentax camera lineup. Later on in the week, we plan on speaking with Sigma and Tamron representatives as well.
Learn more about recently-announced Pentax / Ricoh products in the press releases below:
- Pentax K-S2
- HD Pentax-DA 18-50mm DC WR RE
- Pentax AF201FG Flash
- Ricoh WG-5 GPS
- Pentax Full Frame DSLR Prototype
- D-FA* 70-200mm and D-FA 150-450mm
Bookmark the trade show homepage below for all of our exclusive CP+ 2015 coverage. Stay tuned!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design