Pentax Makes it to PhotoPlus 2013!
Small exhibit with the K-3, HD Limiteds, and other gear
By PF Staff in Trade Shows on Oct 24, 2013
Despite the fact that no official Pentax booth was planned for the PhotoPlus tradeshow (Oct. 24-26 in New York City) this year, it seems that Pentax has mustered a small exhibit showing off the K-3, HD Limited lenses, K-50, and other lenses. The exhibit is part of the Unique Photo stand which is located directly behind the Sigma booth. It is very easy to overlook (we almost missed it!) as it is not listed in the PhotoPlus exhibitor directory or on the official show site.
Even though this Pentax exhibit is very small, it was a positive suprise for us to see at least one occurrence of the Pentax/Ricoh logo amidst a sea of other brands. While at the booth, we of course got a chance to try the new Pentax K-3, and we were assured that the camera would start shipping to US customers as early as the first week of November.
If you're in the NYC area, you can stop by the Pentax exhibit to try out the K-3 until 5pm EST today, or on Friday or Saturday!
Stay tuned for a brief Q&A posts with some questions and answers about the K-3, as well as our first impressions of the camera.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners