PhotoPlus 2012 Expo
October 25-27 in NYC
By PF Staff in Trade Shows on Oct 26, 2012
The large annual photo industry event in New York City, PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo, arranged by PDN is coming up. The expo started today, Thursday, October 25th, and Pentax exhibits with a much bigger presence than in 2011. This year Pentax is in booth 744.
PhotoPlus is the largest photography-related event in North America, with an estimated 24,000 attendees! This event is not just an equipment expo, but also features more than 90 seminars and hands-on labs.
Pentax will present the new products that were also presented at Photokina in Germany in September:
- The K-5 II DSLR
- The much awaited AA-filterless K-5 IIs DSLR
- The Q10
- The new Q system 15-45mm F2.8 telephoto zoom lens
- The K-mount to Q-mount adapter
- The D FA 645 90mm F2.8 Macro
- The DA 18-270mm F3.5-6.3 super zoom in K-mount
- The DA 560mm super-telephoto lens in K-mount
Here is a photo of the Pentax booth, which looks just as impressive as it did at Photokina:
Pentax will probably also have a demonstration of the new HD coating on display. Detailed information about all these products can be found in the Photokina 2012 category on or homepage.
Will there be any further product announcements from Pentax? We don't expect any, but we'll be keeping an eye out just in case.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest