How to Turn Any Lens into a Shift Lens
Unique Pentax feature allows you to make corrections using SR
By PF Staff in Tutorial Videos on Apr 18, 2013
We're happy to announce that over the course of the coming weeks, we will regularly be posting a new series of Pentax-specific photographic tutorial videos on our Youtube channel. Don't forget to subscribe to stay on top of the latest videos!
In our first tutorial, we take a look at how you can turn any lens into a perspective-correctiion shift lens using your Pentax's built-in Shake Reduction system. Pentax calls this feature "composition adjustment", and it is found on their high-end DSLRs including the K-7, K-5, K-5 II, K-5 IIs and K-30.
We hope you enjoy this video and the upcoming tutorial series!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...