How to Turn Any Lens into a Shift Lens
Unique Pentax feature allows you to make corrections using SR
By PF Staff in Tutorial Videos on Apr 18, 2013
We're happy to announce that over the course of the coming weeks, we will regularly be posting a new series of Pentax-specific photographic tutorial videos on our Youtube channel. Don't forget to subscribe to stay on top of the latest videos!
In our first tutorial, we take a look at how you can turn any lens into a perspective-correctiion shift lens using your Pentax's built-in Shake Reduction system. Pentax calls this feature "composition adjustment", and it is found on their high-end DSLRs including the K-7, K-5, K-5 II, K-5 IIs and K-30.
We hope you enjoy this video and the upcoming tutorial series!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.41 Released
- Announcing Our August 2020 Photo Contest
- June Month's "Abstract" Contest...
- June "Abstract (through pp)" Contest...
- Oben CT-2491 Tripod, GH-30 Gimbal and MFR4-5...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Now Shipping
- Announcing Our July 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Balsam Root and Lupin"