Pentax K-3 vs K-5 Hands-On Body Comparison
What ergonomic and interface improvements have been made?
By PF Staff in Tutorial Videos on Oct 18, 2013
Last week we had the opportunity to go hands-on with a pre-production Pentax K-3 in Japan. Below we present a short video that highlights the changes made to the K-3's button layout and ergonomics.
As the K-3 shown in the video was a pre-production model, we are unable to comment on its performance. We plan on following up with footage and first impressions of the production model in just over a week.
The Pentax K-3 is the latest flagship DSLR from Pentax. For more information about its features and highlights, please visit our detailed K-3 overview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016
- Hands-on with the Pentax KP
- Ricoh Imaging Exhibits at WPPI 2017
- These WPPI Deals Aren't Just for Wedding...