Pentax K-3 vs K-5 Hands-On Body Comparison
What ergonomic and interface improvements have been made?
By PF Staff in Tutorial Videos on Oct 18, 2013
Last week we had the opportunity to go hands-on with a pre-production Pentax K-3 in Japan. Below we present a short video that highlights the changes made to the K-3's button layout and ergonomics.
As the K-3 shown in the video was a pre-production model, we are unable to comment on its performance. We plan on following up with footage and first impressions of the production model in just over a week.
The Pentax K-3 is the latest flagship DSLR from Pentax. For more information about its features and highlights, please visit our detailed K-3 overview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama