Pentax K-3 vs K-5 Hands-On Body Comparison
What ergonomic and interface improvements have been made?
By PF Staff in Tutorial Videos on Oct 18, 2013
Last week we had the opportunity to go hands-on with a pre-production Pentax K-3 in Japan. Below we present a short video that highlights the changes made to the K-3's button layout and ergonomics.
As the K-3 shown in the video was a pre-production model, we are unable to comment on its performance. We plan on following up with footage and first impressions of the production model in just over a week.
The Pentax K-3 is the latest flagship DSLR from Pentax. For more information about its features and highlights, please visit our detailed K-3 overview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.41 Released
- Announcing Our August 2020 Photo Contest
- June Month's "Abstract" Contest...
- June "Abstract (through pp)" Contest...
- Oben CT-2491 Tripod, GH-30 Gimbal and MFR4-5...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Now Shipping
- Announcing Our July 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Balsam Root and Lupin"