Pentax K-3 vs K-5 Hands-On Body Comparison
What ergonomic and interface improvements have been made?
By PF Staff in Tutorial Videos on Oct 18, 2013
Last week we had the opportunity to go hands-on with a pre-production Pentax K-3 in Japan. Below we present a short video that highlights the changes made to the K-3's button layout and ergonomics.
As the K-3 shown in the video was a pre-production model, we are unable to comment on its performance. We plan on following up with footage and first impressions of the production model in just over a week.
The Pentax K-3 is the latest flagship DSLR from Pentax. For more information about its features and highlights, please visit our detailed K-3 overview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 Hardware Upgrade: Pentax Loves You, Too
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...