Review statistics for kypfer
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax K-70
Still getting to grips with the differences from my K-5, but the outstanding negative factor for me is the ease with which I can (and do) press one or more of the buttons on the back of the camera with my thumb when I simply pick the thing up or bring it to my eye in a hurry. It's really quite unnerving and so unnecessary! It's going to get worse in the winter with gloves on! The camera doesn't have to be that cramped! I really do like the focus-peaking feature. I use quite a lot of older manual lenses, as much because new replacements are unavailable as anything. I was really quite disappointed to find my long-serving cable release wouldn't fit my new camera ... I was even more disappointed to find that the "correct item" seems to have been discontinued, with only an infra-red control available, which only works from the front of the camera ... if I'd wanted to take selfies I'd have bought a smartphone!

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:18 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!