Review statistics for Chris O'Rourke
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax MX
I have owned my Pentax Mx since 1979, it was my first Pentax SLR and has been a fathfull companion over the last 41 years, I had looked at the Olympus OM1 and Canon AE-1 as well but settled on the MX as it felt right. The compact size had been a bonus when traveling which it has over the years, USA, South Atlantic, Middle East, and around Europe. The mechanical construction means no worries about batteries running out, but they last for years anyway. Maintenance wise it's had a couple of CLAs in its life. Back in the 1980s it was used to cover motorsports coupled with a 2fps winder and I would have loved to have the motorised film rewinding that the LX has but that is the only improvement I would have to this fantastic little camera.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:38 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!