Log in or register to remove ads.

Review statistics for felixkh
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax MZ-S
I bought this camera new (Titanium Silver version) in 2008, when I saw it sitting on the display shelf of a local camera shop that I frequent.

When I asked the initial price of the camera, I was quoted S1,174.00 for it. Then the shop assistant said that if I wanted it, he could get the owner to quote and as I am a regular customer of the shop, the owner quoted me a price $367.00, which was a bargain to me.

I liked the way it handled and the only lenses that I used it with was the FA 43 and FA 77 Limited as mine were silver in colour. I bought the grip separately through another friend when he bought together with the body.

I love this camera but alas, the mirror motor failed in 2012 and I am now looking for a replacement camera. I also own the K3 Silver and would love to shoot film again.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:05 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!