Review statistics for Rense
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax 6x7
Pros | relatively cheap, different viewfinders, easy to use when used to a (d)SLR Cons | heavy, noisy, but that's only relative Rating | 9 Price (U.S. Dollars) | 200 Years Owned | 1 I can recommend this camera: Yes Value, Features, Performance & Size MLU version, performance is great. It's big, everyone knows. My copy has a broken coupling chain, so no TTL metering, but that's not a big deal, because I just love the waist level finder... Camera Review When I wanted a MF camera for street work, I fell in love with the photos on the net of this particular camera. I bought one with 4 lenses (35/4 fish-eye, 55/4, 165/2.8, 200/4), a prism and waist level finder and a wooden grip. Most of the time I use the 55mm, and it's great for street work, especially with the waist level finder. People just don't see you're pointing a camera towards them! That's a weird experience, with such a bulky camera! I use the camera mostly hand-held, which is very much possible, whatever they say otherwise.... All in all I love this camera. It's versatile, easy to use, but a bit heavy to carry around all day....

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!