Review statistics for Jonathan Mac
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax MV1
I got this, in excellent cosmetic condition and mechanically fine, with a lens I wanted and ran a roll through it just to try it out. It's a nice little camera for general film shooting but it's missing a lot of manual controls so difficult lighting etc can only be compensated for by changing the ISO setting accordingly.

I enjoyed using it but I think I was only able to put one roll through it before the whole rewind/ISO dial assembly just fell apart, demonstrating that it suffers from the same fragility as all the other M series cameras bar the MX.

I'd recommend it but not for anyone who wants to take real control of their camera or anyone who values build quality over small size and light weight.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!