Review statistics for wedge
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax Optio WG-1 / WG-1 GPS
Only had this camera for a couple days, but initial impressions are positive. My son just started Cub Scouts, so I bought this primarily for the outings and trips where I may not want to take my K-r.

The image quality is pretty good for a camera this small & light. My only real complaint is that it's a little difficult to operate one-handed. I think the caribiner strap may be the problem, so I might remove that, as handy as I can see it being down the road.

Update (1/11/2013) - Strongly recommend a screen protector! I've been carrying this in the outer pouch of the backpack haul pretty much everywhere. From rubbing up against the material of the pack (nylon/cordura blend), the back screen has gotten a bit hazy with very fine scratches. This seems like an ideal use case for Gorilla Glass.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:16 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!