Log in or register to remove ads.

Review statistics for Spodeworld
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax K-01
It is a really nice, stylish camera with excellent image quality. It's fun to use but I found that the focusing ability in low light was really poor - with good light it's not bad - but even then, it really only works well for stationary subjects, and if the light is really bright, the LCD easily washes out (I put a flip hood on mine which helped). And, the ergonomics weren't great as it didn't have much in the way of a grip.

This isn't to say that I didn't like the camera. I did. As I mentioned it was fun, offered excellent image quality and it was also quite portable, with a relatively (compared to a DSLR) small profile when you slap on a prime lens, which I think it pairs best with. But, once you put on a substantial zoom or the light starts to dim, the camera struggles. I had one for a few years, often even brought it with me instead of my K3, but was bothered by the poor low light focusing, so I decided to part with it, although part of me still wanted to keep it....and every now and then I still kind of miss it.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:09 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!