Review statistics for Rnovo
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax K-1 II
I'm a bit disappointed at some of the reviews compared to the ones posted for the K1. I'm not sure that the differences between the models warrants such ratings:
1 - This AF system is a major improvement from earlier models to the point where you need a course to use it properly and I find that there is too much hype on this. Pentax has never been a big sports/wildlife/fast AF user but I find the improvement very welcomed. They are on the right track and there is a learning curve to using this new AF. So, lets get moving...
2 - The major change I see in this model is the sensor. I do mostly landscapes, copying of artists art work and full 360 panos and my images show a consistent improvement in quality. Since I haven't changed anything in my workflow and in the menu settings from my K5IIs the only explanation is the sensor - crisp, alive and superior tonal range.
3 - I'm still getting used to other features such as the astrotracer and pixel shift and it's a lot of fun for someone who started with a Spotmatic in 1975.

Just my 2 cents and, I'm very happy with the camera.https://www.360cities.net/profile/nadonou

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:18 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!