Review statistics for biz-engineer
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax K-1 II
I ordered the K1 II with the plan to send my K1 for servicing, then sell the K1 or keep the K1 as backup body (still having and using the K1 for comparison with the K1 mk II). The K1 mk II happened to have few things improved over the K1: - decisive auto-focus (I press the shutter fully, the camera focuses take the shot straight away, and it's in focus every time) - better color consistency over the entire ISO range, - native raw contrast/saturation a little more than the K1, just the right amount (landscape photographs look better overall) - image noise optimized at high ISO settings - buffer optimization at high ISO (1 image less buffer depth of K1II vs K1 base ISO; K1II can captures more frames at higher ISO). - currently one of the camera models that deliver the very best image quality, - overall best image quality with hand held pixel shift (4 x RGB frames automatically aligned) I expected less battery life, but practically I havn't perceived any difference between the K1 and K1 mk II. The K1 is very good, but the K1 mk II is THE camera I would have liked to have from the beginning when I received the K1. Pentax K1 II at its price point is an excellent camera for landscape, and people photographs, and still capable to shot at sport event occasionally. I plan sell my serviced K1 and replace it by a second copy of the Pentax K1 mk II.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!