Review statistics for Fenwoodian
Cameras Added 0  (View Cameras Added)
Latest Review Posted Pentax K-70
I'm really liking the K-70. Previously I've owned the K3ii and the K3. While both are wonderful cameras, I believe that I just may end up liking the K-70 a bit more than these other cameras - mostly because of it's wonderful ergonomics (love the grip/buttons/weight). The single SD memory card slot could be a concern to some. I've found that memory card slots are a weak link in digital cameras and can fail completely on their own at the most in-opportune times. But I've found a work around to that concern. I put a 64GB SD card in my K-70 and will never remove it. Instead of taking the SD card out of the K-70 to download it to my desktop, I instead use a cord to attach the K-70 to my computer. So, without the constant insertion and removal of the K-70s memory card, I'm hopeful that the single memory card slot in my new K-70 will last for a long time. For those of you who shoot photos in the dark (paint with light, astro) you'll be pleased to hear that you can program one of the external buttons to turn all lights on the camera RED! This works great and will save your night vision while operating the camera. I periodically shoot and night and this feature just blew me away. Thanks Pentax, great idea! I like its' video capability - it's surprising at this price point to get microphone input so I can record videos using my professional quality microphones. 24MP sensor, pixel shift, sensor based shake reduction what's not to like? The K-70 might just produce the ...

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:38 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!