Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2007, 06:42 PM   #1

lens stuck, beginner needs help.

heres the deal:
*istDL. ive had this for a while and love it, today i picked up an older K1000 film that had a variety of lenses come with it. the first lense i picked up was a Vivitar 70-210mm zoom. 1:4.5-5.6, 52mm diam.
i just wanted to check and see if this might work on the *istDL and although it went on smooth it doesnt lock into place. but the even worse part is that it won't lock into place and although it moves back and forth a bit it wont come out either!
the lens release button never engaged so it is still depressed but the lens wont come out.
im feeling a little ridiculous about this and would appreciate any help

thanks!

-chris

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens