View Poll Results: Good Lens or Bad Lens
Bad Lens - Lens have problem...replace it again 125.00%
Bad Lens - User have problem...replace the user 375.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by walay Quote
sigh...ya, gotta be the lens then, need to replace it again.....really waste of time.
I used manual focus on both lens, and took couple photo with slight changes in distance, and picked out the sharpest of them for cropping......nothing wrong with focus, because i can tell its a different kind of blur when out of focus.

can't believe after 2 replacements...its still not a good copy.

Thank you all for the help~
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

Hey, I've been there man. Three copies for me and that was it. If weather sealing on a standard zoom is really important to you, get a 18-55 II WR. If you want a lens with much better optical quality, no SDM, and lower cost, get the Tamron 17-50.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lens, pentax lens, photos, replacement, settings, slr lens