Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
Veteran Member

FD to K-mount adapter

I saw this on ebay today and thought it was pretty interesting as there are still some deals on lenses in FD mount. A FD mount, Vivitar 105mm macro with a BIN price of $125 had me thinking about giving this a try. I have a F 100mm macro so while I was thinking about it, someone bought it. Oh well I wanted to spend that money on a SSD drive anyway.

If you are into older manual focus lenses or have some old Canon gear, this might be fun to try.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270572995...
This brand new adapter will allow you to use Canon FD mount lenses on Pentax cameras, the inside glass design using coated optical glass offer better optical performance.

-Adapter for Canon FD Lens to Pentax body
- It allows you to use Canon FD mount lenses and macro accessories on Pentax cameras. The lens distance scale can be used as well as the focusing to infinity and the adapter has correction lens inside.

Thank you
Russell

05-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
if it's any help, you can read my personal review about the it here >>> https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/101154-persona...k-adapter.html