Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
SMC Pentax 105mm F2.8 and SMC Pentax 50mm F4 Macro

We need better photos of these two lenses for our lens review database; if you own either, I'd greatly appreciate your contribution!

Thanks!

Pentax Lens Review Database - SMC Pentax 50mm F4 Macro Lens Reviews
Pentax Lens Review Database - SMC Pentax 105mm F2.8 Lens Reviews

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-15-2010, 05:32 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter

Sorry I only have a cheap digital P&S. Can you use any of these?

Phil.
Attached Images

05-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
The quality of those is great, but could you possibly e-mail me the originals of the second and fourth photo above?

Also, would it be possible for you to take a few more from a slightly lower angle, so that the edge of the glass is visible while clearly being able to judge the lens's size and see the text on the focus/aperture rings?

Here's an example of what I'm referring to:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/data/28/large/IMGP1117.jpg

If this isn't possible, the photos you've already posted certainly better than what we have right now and I'll upload them to the database. Thanks very much for the contribution!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
Site Supporter

No problem, I have sent you a few more from a different angle.
Phil.