Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2007, 11:34 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
LBA half satisfied

Just won a PENTAX SMC-A 70/ 210 mm F 4 on ebay. I paid to much but it's got the case with it. Now I need to get the short zoom. Thanks to all of you that helped me pick this lens out. I hope it's a good copy.

Thanks,

Ken

08-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Congratulations on a great lens purchase. It is a sharp lens that is pretty bright for a zoom. The only thing that used to bother me was its tendency to zoom when pointed up or down. If yours does this it can be easily fixed. Peel the rubber focus/zoom ring up and slightly tighten the three screws. The screws are in the middle of white plasiic washers. No more creeping zoom problem. The lens is a great performer. What is the other half of your LBA?
thanks
barondla
08-05-2007, 08:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member

haha barondla, he's already got the other half. well maybe he can squeeze a few more primes like the rest of the limiteds but its a killer line up already!

I was kinda jaw dropped when he was asking for a zoom haha.