Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
Inactive Account

yashinon dx 200mm f4

I just purchased a brand new auto yashinon dx 200 f4 from ebay and wondering if any of you used it before. I've searched everywhere, but there are a little information on this lens. Anyone?

Second, would there be any problem with the lens that's not been used for over 30 years (assuming they stopped making dx lenses in the 70's) ?

06-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I believe this is a screwmount lens, so you'll need the adapter for that.

The focusing ring on the lens might be a bit stiff due to the age, but after a little bit of use, it should go back to normal. Let us know when you get it!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

06-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Anybody else have experience with this lens? I will definitely post some pictures when I receive the lens.
06-02-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I don't have this lens, but I have a couple of other DX's - they are good lenses. And they have the A/M switch so using the adapter will be a snap.

Luisalegria over at mflenses has a nice presentation -
Manual Focus Lenses :: View topic - Yashinon-DX 200/4 - Black Beauty