Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-03-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
123easyship eBay Seller

Does anyone know if 123easyship is Prodigital2000? The listings look very similar (identical?) and there can't be too many camera stores in Stratford Ontario?

Anyone used them?

06-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
Veteran Member

maybe it is their ebay.ca id? certainly does look identical, with the exception of prices being listed in canadian dollars (then then exchange rate in USD); while the prodigital2000 ID lists their prices in USD directly. Perhaps they are both used for tax/sales reporting related purposes related to the business operation (or simply so canadian buyers don't have to go through paypal exchange, and vice-versa).
06-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
They are the same company (carman's foto). I asked the about the price difference, and they said it was due to the conversion rate, although that could not have explained. I suppose they have different price policies for the US and Canada.
06-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
They also have the same phone number.

I think the difference is that 123easyship has their auctions in CAD, whereas Prodigital has theirs in USD. But that's all that I've noticed.

Good deal on the k-x right now, especially since the $CDN isn't doing so well!

06-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #5

QuoteOriginally posted by farfisa Quote

Dollar is almost par for US consumers exchanges right now, paypal is 1US$ to 1.01CAN$ right now which is going to be close to credit card rates.
06-03-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
V10

QuoteOriginally posted by farfisa Quote
They also have the same phone number.

I think the difference is that 123easyship has their auctions in CAD, whereas Prodigital has theirs in USD. But that's all that I've noticed.

In addition to this, 123easyship offers the Canadian warranty whereas Prodigital offers either the International or Mack warranty.

I bought my K-x a little over a month ago from 123easyship thinking it was a good deal -- I think I'm going to have a heart attack at how much the price has gone down since then.