Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Lens/Camera issues example thread

Hi there, I already posted this as Site suggestion, but was encouraged to do an article:

As a beginner I'd really like to have a collection
of Issues/Problems/etc you can have with a specific type of gear.
with Pictures that clearly point out the problem along with a likely solution.

for example: Now THAT's Chromatic aberration (pic) and that's the same without (pic)
CA is easy, ok....

But what's „Koma“? Is that Flare or something else? Is that the camera or the lens?
would be the usage of Lenshood help here or is the Lens

Good Idea?
If so, i'd post some of my wierder results

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
example, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, pic, slr lens