Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Pentax "FF" Lenses - Curious and Lazy

Talk seems to continue about an upcoming FF Pentax, and - although I remain dubious - I'm curious about what currently-offered Pentax lenses, beyond the FA Limiteds and DFA macros (I understand that the FA 50 is discontinued), could be used to full effect with an FF body. I'm also lazy; I could probably search around and find the answer, but I'd appreciate a list from someone who's not lazy and astute enough to keep up with this.

Thanks,

Jer

06-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
emr

Jer, start with Falconeye's brilliant thread on DA compatibility:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/31629-da-lens-...ts-thread.html
06-10-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by emr Quote
Jer, start with Falconeye's brilliant thread on DA compatibility:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/31629-da-lens-...ts-thread.html
Thanks much, emr - this is just what I was looking for. Shame on me for being so lazy.

Jer