Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #181
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It has strayed many times. Since you started the thread, I'd say you can direct it anyway you like..

My LBA ended the other day when I bought an FA*200. It simply broke the budget for about the next year (though I'll probably find something to buy next week)...

There, it's back on topic.

06-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #182
Nubi

QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
It has strayed many times. Since you started the thread, I'd say you can direct it anyway you like..

My LBA ended the other day when I bought an FA*200. It simply broke the budget for about the next year (though I'll probably find something to buy next week)...

There, it's back on topic.

Well, if my K-7 ain't working, then why the hell should I even consider buying lenses anyway.

But I am thinking more and more about what emr said. I ought start buying 645 lenses. I think the first one I will get is FA 120 macro.

Oops. I am slipping a bit here . . . .
06-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #183

QuoteOriginally posted by Nubi Quote
Well, Aperture 2 is as updated as it can be. My Mac os is 10.6.4. SD card is the regular SD(HC) card.

I haven't ran the disk utility yet. I have thought about that. As for updating preferences, you are talking about aperture preferences, correct? I did that too.

Hm . . . . .
sorry, my command of terminology is scrambled as a result of hopping back and forth between a mac and a windows machine. i meant repair permissions. seems to help a lot.

okay back to lba talk now.
06-27-2010, 06:13 AM   #184
Nubi

iphoto doesn't work either

So, I figured out why it works when I reset the default. The camera is reverted back to shoot in JEPG format. When I switch it RAW (DNG), and then it becomes unsupported image format again.

I think it is the camera.

I am start packaging it for a send out.

I will keep you guys posted.

06-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #185
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Nubi Quote
So, I figured out why it works when I reset the default. The camera is reverted back to shoot in JEPG format. When I switch it RAW (DNG), and then it becomes unsupported image format again.

I think it is the camera.

I am start packaging it for a send out.

I will keep you guys posted.
That is rather odd. Did you do a firmware update recently on your K-7? It sounds like a write error then. It writes jpeg's fine, so the physical connection between the camera and the card are fine. I hope you get your camera back soon! Please do keep us posted!

Oh LBA confession... I bought a SMC F 50 f/1.7 NOS :-) looking to get it soon! back on subject :-P
07-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #186
Nubi

I had a moment of weakness . . . .

Pentax SMC 3.5/28 Shift Lens ? w/Hard Case - XLNT - eBay (item 280533485379 end time Jul-18-10 19:44:44 PDT)

Crap.