Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Cleaning and lubrication in Ontario is getting hard to find. In my opinion you should tell use your general location or something. You could always send it out to BC or SK but why take the risk of having the post office losing or damaging your lenses. I know in my area there is only one place that does it. The other local camera shop outsources it. As for the place that does the cleaning and repair. I find them trusting I have been there numerous times not for repair but have seen some of the repairs they have done. I would bring my equipment there if I had a problem.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
collection, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens