Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Best Portrait Lens?

Hey all,

I want to get a Prime lens for portrait work, and I need to be able to use it for indoor and outdoor activities. What do you guys think is working best for this sort of thing?

Size matters - I'm trying to sell my DA* 50-135mm because it's way too big. My DA* 16-50mm is also way too big. I'm thinking of one of the FAs or DA limiteds would do the best job of this, but wanted some feedback.

This lens will be for portrait use exclusively, and I want it to be able to do indoor with no flash. I've got flashes, but again, I'm trying to de-bulk. I'm sick of carrying stuff around all the time!

Thanks =)

-Tim

08-13-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Check this thread (still ongoing): https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/109830-best-portrait-lens.html

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Closed Thread