Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Help: lens mount identification, interchangeable mount identification

Hey guys, I screwed up and got a Kalimar 500mm mirror lens off ebay with what I had guessed was a K mount. (Seller didn't know) Unfortunately, while it looked similar to a k mount to me, it turns out it's bigger; the entire mount from a Pentax lens fits in the throat, not quite snugly.

The mount is removable; it's fixed to a tapered mount via 3 set screws.

Does anybody know anything about either of these? Any chance of finding an adapter to fit K mount?

I know the taper mount makes a custom built lens adapter more practical, but I imagine purchasing an adapter, if one exists, will produce better results for less money.

Thanks for any hints!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo   
08-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Solved: I disassembled a T2 mount while it was still attached to the camera; I'm an idiot.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, identification, k-mount, lens, mount, pentax lens, slr lens